We encourage and support partnerships for the sustainable development of alternative forms of tourism at a regional and local level in order to preserve our natural, cultural and historical heritage and help Bulgaria become a better place for living and doing business.
Objectives and Activities
- helping its members and supporting their interests on national, regional and local level
- preservation and sustainable use of Bulgarian nature, cultural and historical heritage
- providing knowledge and information and supporting the alternative forms of tourism in Bulgaria by means of creating employment and sustainable tourism development in the country
- improving the standard of professional qualification in the sphere of alternative tourism
- positioning Bulgaria as an important European destination for alternative tourism
- За осъществяване на своите цели Сдружението използва следните средства:
- coordinates interests, actions and activities of authorities, organizations and companies, all of them related to development of alternative types of tourism;
- ensures co-ordination between the development and sales of the tourist products of relevant types of alternative tourism;
- ensures effective interaction between financing, sales, advertising and development of alternative types of tourism;
- ensures legal, consultative and technical support of its members;
- realizes the connection with public authorities responsible for tourism and represents its members;
- carries out surveys and analysis, gives expert evaluations and develops studies, strategies and projects applying for national and international financing;
- develops projects and recommendations in the field of tourism legislation;
- develops and maintains an up-to-date Internet product for presenting its members;
- coordinates carrying common initiatives together with other tourism associations;
- organizes participations in international and national meetings and exhibitions
- mediates for the voluntary settling of disputes in which a member of the Association is involved, as well as for non-admission of disloyal competition;
- works for the protection of tourism consumer interests and tourist products and services with alternative tourism character;
- coordinates common initiatives with financial, insurance and pension funds.
- The Association carries out supplementary business activities for fulfilling its goals, which should be relevant to the Associations` main goals.
- carries out consulting, marketing and publishing activities;
- provides training through educational and professional qualification courses;
- organizes participation in international and national meetings and exhibitions.
We welcome and encourage offers for partnership with other organizations and institutions with similar interests and objectives.